FREE & EASY RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Updated: April 9, 2020
This policy applies to online returns of products purchased on www.happybay.in.
We’re Happy to Help
If you’re not happy with your product, let us help you with a return or replacement. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Normally, items purchased on www.happybay.in may be returned or exchanged within fifteen (15) days of purchase with a receipt.
HAPPYBay India reserves the right to warn, limit or decline returns or exchanges regardless of whether the customer has a receipt. All returns are subject to a refund verification process. All decisions regarding returns are subject to applicable laws. A HAPPYBay Brand Manager has the authority to make a final decision for all returns.
Exceptions to the general fifteen (15) day rule. All the exceptions listed below require the merchandise to be returned with a receipt.
- Airinum Breathing Masks and accessories must be returned unused (product exchanges and refunds are not available if items are used).
- Happy Socks apparel must be returned unused (product exchanges and refunds are not available if items are used).
Customer Refund for Receipted Returns
If an item is returned within the allowable return period with a receipt, the refund will be returned to the original method of payment.
- Cash on Delivery: If a customer has a receipt and the item was purchased COD, the customer may request either a refund by check or bank transfer.
- Credit Card: If the item was purchased using a credit card, any refund is required to be issued to that same credit card. If the original credit card is not available, the refund will be processed onto a HAPPYBay gift card.
- Debit: If the item was purchased using a debit card, the refund is required to be issued to the same debit card. If the original debit card is not available, the refund will be processed onto a HAPPYBay gift card.
A receipt with a valid transaction number is required to receive a refund on Goods Service Tax (GST) for returned items within the time period allowed by law in India.
- Recalled merchandise must be accepted from the customer regardless of when the recall was announced.
- HAPPYBay will provide a full cash refund.
- The customer is not required to provide the packaging or components that may have been included with the recalled item (remote, instructions, filters, etc.)
HAPPYBay reserves the right to modify the terms of this Return Policy at any time.